Local Rule – Preferred Lie
“When a player’s ball lies in a part of the general area of the 17th and 18th hole, cut to fairway height or less, the player may take free relief once by placing the original ball or another ball in and playing it from this relief area:
- Reference Point: Spot of the original ball.
- Size of Relief Area Measured from Reference Point: one club length from the reference point, but with these limits:
- Limits on Location of Relief Area:
- Must not be nearer the hole than the reference point, and
- Must be in the general area.
Penalty for Playing Ball from a Wrong Place in Breach of Local Rule: General Penalty Under Rule 14.7a.“
Congratulations to Stella Torrance (pictured) who joined the exclusive HOLE IN ONE Club during Round 5 of the LLGC Summer Cup on Tuesday 22 January 2019 on Hole 2. Well Done Stella, you are a star.